1/27/2010

We are human because we have human esteem

Hey guys. What do you think really makes a human human?
It's not just fingers that can grab things better than other creatures.
It's not a bigger brain in our skull.
.......

....
It stays inside...well not really in a brain but in a heart.

IT'S THE SELF ESTEEM and MORAL CONSCIOUS!

At least, to be born as a human being one should be proud of themselves.
proud of what you can think...
proud of what you can do...
no matter how poor or how weak, bad, etc
proud of it...and improve your own potential

NOT JUST COPY

Yesterday, one of our fans e-mail me this website www.flat4studio.com
They promote themselves as a shop best for T-shirt design and screen services.

BUT hey! have a look.
EVERY DESIGNS were taken from somewhere else and yes, from our website too (www.nokhookdesign.com)

not only ours but also many T-shirts from other designers were shown in their website as if they are the one who did the screening for us. OR even the designers themselves!

SHIT
SUCKS
ASSHOLE

I don't know what to say.

what should I say...? Oh I'm so proud that we are so popular that they copied us. huh? should I say that?
or should I try to understand that it's a common situation in our country THAILAND that we have to bear? NO NO NO NO NO
I WON'T.

Just one question to ask them back.
Don't they feel ashamed of this? How did they present to their customers about those things?
How how how how on earth this guys can be born as a human. They should have born as a bacteria in a shit!

Here's the pic ...


in pink circles are our works.

What can I say now?

1 comment:

  1. I'm speechless cos I really don't know what the f_ck they're thinking about or doing. Yeah..I really want to know their explanation and answer about this.

    ReplyDelete